IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Do not take JARDIANCE if you are allergic to empagliflozin or any of the ingredients in JARDIANCE.
- Do not take JARDIANCE if you are on dialysis.
JARDIANCE can cause serious side effects, including:
- Ketoacidosis: (increased ketones in your blood or urine). Ketoacidosis is a serious condition that needs to be treated in the hospital. Ketoacidosis may lead to death. after all, Ketoacidosis occurs in people with type 1 diabetes and can also occur in people with type 2 diabetes taking JARDIANCE, even if blood sugar is less than 250 mg/dL. Ketoacidosis has also happened in people with diabetes who were sick or had surgery during treatment with JARDIANCE. Stop taking JARDIANCE and call your healthcare provider immediately or go to the nearest hospital emergency room if you get any of the following symptoms. If possible, check for ketones in your urine: nausea, vomiting, stomach-area (abdominal) pain, tiredness, or trouble breathing.
WHAT IS jardiance coupon?
- lower blood sugar along with diet and exercise in adults with type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes who have known cardiovascular disease.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization for heart failure in adults with heart failure, when the heart cannot pump enough blood to the rest of your body.
JARDIANCE is not for people with type 1 diabetes. It may increase their risk of diabetic ketoacidosis (increased ketones in the blood or urine).
JARDIANCE is not for use to lower blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes who have severe kidney problems because it may not work.
- Dehydration: JARDIANCE can cause some people to become dehydrated (losing body water and salt). Dehydration may cause you to feel dizzy, faint, light-headed, or weak, that is to say, especially when you stand up. Sudden worsening of kidney function has happened in people who are taking JARDIANCE. You may be at a higher risk of dehydration if you: take medicines to lower your blood pressure, including water pills (diuretics), are on a low-salt diet, have kidney problems, or are 65 years of age or older. because Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can do to prevent dehydration, including how much fluid you should drink daily if you reduce the amount of food or liquid you drink if you are sick or cannot eat, or start to lose liquids from your body from vomiting, diarrhea, or being in the sun too long.
- Serious urinary tract infections: Serious urinary tract infections can occur in people taking JARDIANCE and may lead to hospitalization. Tell your healthcare provider if you have symptoms of a urinary tract infection, such as a burning feeling when passing urine, a need to urinate often or right away, pain in the lower part of your stomach or pelvis, or blood in the urine. Sometimes people also may have a fever, back pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- Low blood sugar: (hypoglycemia). If you take jardiance coupon with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as sulfonylurea or insulin, your risk of low blood sugar is higher. The dose of your sulfonylurea or insulin may need to be lowered. Symptoms of low blood sugar may include headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, confusion, irritability, hunger, fast heartbeat, sweating, shaking, or feeling jittery.
- Necrotizing fasciitis: A rare but serious bacterial infection that causes damage to the tissue under the skin in the area between and around your anus and genitals (perineum). because, This bacterial infection has happened in women and men who take JARDIANCE and may lead to hospitalization, multiple surgeries, and death. Seek medical attention immediately if you have a fever or are feeling very weak, tired, or uncomfortable (malaise), and you develop any of the following symptoms in the area between and around your anus and genitals: pain or tenderness, swelling, and redness of skin (erythema).
- Vaginal yeast infection: Talk to your healthcare provider if you have a vaginal odor, but, white or yellowish vaginal discharge (discharge may be lumpy or look like cottage cheese), and vaginal itching.
- Yeast infection of the penis: Swelling of an uncircumcised penis may develop, which makes it difficult to pull back the skin around the tip of the penis. Talk to your healthcare provider if you have redness, itching, or swelling of the penis, a rash of the penis, foul-smelling discharge from the penis, or pain in the skin around the penis. Talk to your healthcare provider about what to do if you get symptoms of a yeast infection of the vagina or penis. Your healthcare provider may suggest you use an over-the-counter antifungal medicine. Talk to your healthcare provider immediately if you use an over-the-counter antifungal medication and your symptoms disappear.
- Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions: Symptoms of serious allergic reactions to jardiance coupon may include swelling of your face, lips, throat, and other areas of your skin; difficulty with swallowing or breathing; raised, red areas. on your skin (hives). If you have any of these symptoms, stop taking JARDIANCE, contact your healthcare provider, or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
The most common side effects of JARDIANCE include urinary tract infections and yeast infections in females. These are not all the possible side effects of JARDIANCE. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Before you take jardiance coupon?
- Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you have kidney problems.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have liver problems, have a history of infection of the vagina or penis, have a history of urinary tract infections, or have problems with urination.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you will have surgery because your healthcare provider may stop JARDIANCE before surgery.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about stopping JARDIANCE if you have surgery and when to start it again.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you are eating less or there is a change in your diet; have or have had problems with your pancreas, including pancreatitis or surgery on your pancreas; drink alcohol very often, or drink a lot of alcohol in the short term (“binge” drinking); have type 1 diabetes as jardiance coupon should not be used to treat people with type 1 diabetes; are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
JARDIANCE may harm your unborn baby If you become pregnant while taking JARDIANCE, tell your healthcare provider immediately. Tell your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed. JARDIANCE may pass into your breast milk and may harm your baby. but, Do not breastfeed while taking JARDIANCE.
Having trouble with your card? Just call 1-866-279-8990.